Tailin was established in the year 1970. Tailin is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Cutting & Grinding discs. It has manufacturing plants in USA, Europe, Asia and South East Asia. Tailin Cutting & Grinding products stand for highest Quality, Durability, Reliability and ompetitive Pricing. Tailin products cater to all major industries such as Steel & Iron Industry, Ship Building & Marine Engineering Industry, Mechanical Engineering Industry, Iron Casting Industry, Scaffolding Manufacturing Industry, Form Works Industry, Steel Body Building Industry, Construction Industry and list goes on.
- 1970 The company started operations with the technical cooperation from Nippon Resibon
Abrasive Products Co., Ltd, Japan and thereafter Taiwan Resibon Abrasive Products Co.,
Ltd was established in August 1970.
- 1973 Constructed second plant building.
- 1977 Offset grinding and cut-off wheel approved by Chinese National Standard for Using CNS mark.
- 1978 Constructed third and fourth plant building. Developed oversea trade business and recording in the list of leading firms with Good export performance.
- 1984 Grinding wheel 4” – 9” approved by German D.S.A.
- 1985 Sanding disc paper approved by Chinese National Standard for using CNS mark
- 1986 Revoked technical cooperation with Nippon Resibon Abrasive Products Co., Ltd.
- 1987 Cut-off wheel 12”, 14”, 16” 80M/S approved by German D.S.A.
- 1988 Increased investment for oversea market and established all stand trading company in Hong Kong.
- 1989 Established San Chi factory.
- 1991 Increased investment in U.S.A. and established a new joint venture company in U.S.A Cut-off wheel 12”, 14”, 16” 100M/S approved by German D.S.A. Established Tai Nan factory to produce phenolic resin.
- 1996 Offset grinding & cut-off wheels approved by Japanese standard “JIS “.
- 1997 Acquired ISO 9002 Quality Assurance Certification.
- 1998 Established Subic Bay plant in Philippines. Acquired ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certification.
- 1999 Established TAILIN USA INC.
- 2005 Acquired ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Certification.
- 2006 Acquired OSA Membership Certificate to use OSA mark.
- 2007 Subic Bay plant OSA approved.